Our staff in the Office of University Compliance & Integrity is here to help you do the right thing! After all, compliance begins with each of us. Our goal is to promote a culture that encourages ethical conduct and a commitment to compliance with laws.
We work with various units and departments at the University to:
- Provide education and training on compliance-related topics
- Assist you in developing university policies
- Help you understand the policy development process
- Explain your responsibilities and obligations as a public employee
- Clarify or interpret University policies, procedures or regulations
And if we can’t help you out, we will point you in the right direction and find out who can.
The Office of University Compliance & Integrity is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Compliance and Ethics Program at FIU. Our office reports directly to the University President and has dotted line reporting responsibility to the Finance and Audit Committee of The Florida International University Board of Trustees.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with. We’re really very nice.