- Honesty and Integrity
- Ethics and Compliance
At FIU, our culture of compliance and integrity is driven by our core values and a commitment by our faculty, staff and students to do things the right way.
At FIU we follow rules and regulations because it is the right thing to do.
At FIU, we are bound by our reputation. Each one of us has a duty to uphold the reputation of our University for our employees, our students, and our alumni.
As FIU’s regulatory and compliance environment becomes increasingly complex, the Office of University Compliance and Integrity is here to help you.
Compliance and Ethics at FIU begin with You!
- Learn about the eight elements of an effective compliance and ethics program
- Read about Convercent, the Ethical Panther line the University has in place, that allows you to report anonymously any instances of known or suspected wrongdoing
- Search the University’s official policies and procedures
- Find out about compliance-related education and training
- Search the compliance directory